Short Inspirational Quotes About Strength
Short Inspirational Quotes About Strength to inspire you and encourage your spirits. Once in every individuals life comes a time when they need Motivational quotes about strength and courage.
We all know that life is filled with highs and lows—valleys and peaks that will test your resilience, that will push you to overcome challenges—and the lessons you’ll learn on your way to the top will only make you stronger, better than ever.
So read these short inspirational quotes about strength and words of courage to feel strong & positive enough to overcome inevitable life challenges and stay courageous while feeling low.
“All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” —Walt Disney
“A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.” —Vernon Howard
“Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” – Maya Angelou
“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” – Corrie ten Boom
No matter what you’re going through in life, other people just like you have gone through the same or even worse but they came out stronger on the other side. Like these you need to be strong and courageous and never think to give up.
Being strong isn’t just about being able to get through tragedy, its also about preparing yourself – both physically and mentally – for the tests that life will put us through.
Short Inspirational Quotes about Strength
We will share with you Short Inspirational Quotes about Strength. So read till the end for true strength and courage.
1. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
2. The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. – Thomas Paine
3. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ – Eleanor Roosevelt
4. Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.
5. Whenever You Find Yourself Doubting How Far You Can Go, Just Remember How Far You Have Come. Remember Everything You Have Faced, All The Battles You Have Won, And All The Fears You Have Overcome.
6. Growth Is Painful. Change Is Painful. But Nothing Is As Painful As Staying Stuck Somewhere You Don’t Belong.
7. Never Apologize For Being Sensitive Or Emotional. Let This Be A Sign That You’ve Got A Big Heart And Aren’t Afraid To Let Others See It. Showing Your Emotions Is A Sign Of Strength.
8. Step Into My Shoes And Walk the life I’m Living And If you Get As Far As I am, Just Maybe You Will See How Strong I Really Am.
9. The Strongest People Are Not Those Who Show Strength In Front Of Us But Those Who Win Battles We Know Nothing About.
10. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
Short Motivational Quotes About Strength and Love
Sometimes love may be the reason, when you feel low. So read these Inspiring quotes about love and strength.
“Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” — James Baldwin
“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” — Maya Angelou
“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” — Rumi
“If they hadn’t told me I was ugly, I never would have searched for my beauty. And if they hadn’t tried to break me down, I wouldn’t know that I’m unbreakable.” – Gabourey Sidibe
“Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale (short inspirational quotes about strength)
“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie