Online platforms are quite comfortable for everyone. People keep looking for jobs that would provide them with flexible working hours, flexible days, or time. Even there are some jobs that allow you to work from home.
Undoubtedly such jobs are quite comfortable and easier to do. And especially when it comes to moms then there is nothing better than Flexi jobs, Upwork, Freelancer, Guru.
Working mother magazine has recently listed 100 of the best jobs for working mothers. According to the working mother winners of this year are focused on leaves based on gender neutrality, a gradual phase back after parental leave which is not only accessible but affordable at the same time. And the same time childcare is easy to handle.
Online Companies For Working Moms
Below listed are 38 companies that are flexible enough for working moms. The list is curated by flex jobs. Let’s see who all made to this list –
- Abbott – this is a healthcare research company founded in 1888 by Wallace C Abbott. The company is known to manufacture medicinal, nutritional, and surgical devices, tests, supplements, and pharmaceutical products.
- AbbVie – this is a biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Chicago. Here you can come up with advanced therapies and medicines that are designed to treat illness and medical conditions.
- Accenture – this is an outsourcing, technology, and management consulting company. More than 1,90,000 employees are engaged with this company in more than 120 countries.
- Adobe – A well-known software company where a range of products and services are designed based on your personal and professional needs.
- American Express – A global provider of financial goods and services.
- Baptist Health South Florida – This is a faith-based non-governmental organization that is one of the largest and provides exceptional services in its area to the community.
- Baxter – An established global leader who is known for its product development and manufacturing. The company has come up with many hospital and rental products, home dialysis, infusion system, biosurgery products, and much more.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts – the organization was founded in 1937. They are known to serve more than 3 million people. The company is known to provide health insurance plans, medical plans, young age plans, family plans, and a lot more.
- Ceridian – This one is serving more than 50 million people in 30 different countries. They are known to provide a variety of solutions and services including human capital management, payroll mechanism, employee wellness, and a lot more.
- Deloitte – A global business consulting company that focuses on audit, financial advisory, tax, and consulting services and has annual revenue of over $17 billion.
- Ernst & Young – A global financial service company that provides assurance, tax, transaction as well as advisory services.
- General Mills – There are more than 100 popular brands which include betty crocker, nature valley, Pillsbury, Haagen Dazs, fiber one, green giant, cheerios, and Yoplait.
- Grant Thornton – An international accounting firm that includes a number of professional services like audit, tax, and advisory services.
- Hasbro – A leading manufacturer of child’s entertainment products.
- Jones Lang LaSalle – Founded in 1783, offers construction, lease administration, assets, and much more.
- Johnson & Johnson – This is a family-owned and operated company that is known to provide health and wellness products.
- JPMorgan Chase – A financial firm that provides services related to wealth maximization.
- KPMG – A leading service provider in the case of tax, advisory, and audit services.
- Lexmark – A global service provider for products, software, and services for printing and imaging.
- Marriott – It is a hoteling and lodging company that includes many luxury chains of hotels all over the world.
- Merck – A global pharmaceutical company offering vaccines, biological therapies, and much more.
- MetLife – An insurance and financial services company, which has various instruments on offer like life insurance, accidental insurance, and much more.
- Microsoft – the company is known for coming up with computer hardware and software features.
- NewYork Presbyterian Hospital – This company is known to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions.
- Novo Nordisk – An international healthcare company that is a leader in diabetic care.
- Principal Financial Group – they are known to offer retirement, asset management, investment, and insurance solutions.
- Procter & Gamble – They are known to advertise and distribute many consumer usage products.
- Prudential – Multi-billion dollar company that provides insurance range products.
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers – leading financial company which provides tax, advisory, and insurance solutions.
- RSM – An auditing, tax, and consulting firm.
- Sanofi – A life science and pharmaceutical company which concentrates on healthcare products.
- Sony – leading entertainment provider in India.
- Transamerica – a holding company that deals with life insurance and other investment decisions.
- UBS – A financial service firm that deals with asset management and banking services.
- Verizon – This is a global communication company that is recognized by many moms as being one of the most friendly companies for moms.
- Viacom – A media company that works for both small and big screens.
- Voya Financial – An award-winning provider of insurance and investment managements.
- Zoetis – manufacturer of pharmaceutical products.